Technology Resources that streamline
communications and planning
Fern provides technology resources that help you manage your event and tools that help streamline services for exhibitors. We also provide event technology tools that help increase attendee and sponsorship participation.
Our Show Organizer Technology Resources include:
- Event Collaboration System — Fern's Event Collaboration System enables show organizers to place, review, and approve orders with Fern using a collaboration system that keeps your team and ours up to date with your latest needs. This system ensures we're in sync, saves you time and creates efficiencies with your internal review and approval processes.
- Registration Technology — Our registration systems help show organizers manage pre–show and onsite registration. Our systems enable magnetic, bar code, and RFID badges for lead retrieval and can work with a variety of badges including paper bar code badges and plastic magnetic badges.
- Venue Simulation Planning Tool — Our creative services team can create a virtual tour of your chosen trade show facility to help you make decisions on signage placement, attendee lounges, attendee flow and even help identify high–impact locations for sponsorships.
Our Exhibitor Technology Resources include:
- Online Ordering System — Our online ordering system makes it easy for exhibitors to view our inventory of furnishings and services and place orders all in one place. Exhibitors can view orders at a glance so they have easy access to their ordering activity.
- Online Exhibitor Services Manuals & Deadline–focused Email Campaigns — Our kits are available online to exhibitors, via the Fern website. In addition, our email outreach ensures exhibitors know about upcoming deadlines and discounts.
Vice President, Marketing